Design Options for SPC Flooring
In the last few years, the options for stone plastic composite flooring have grown significantly. Today’s SPC floors come in an array of colors and patterns that imitate the look of real wood, tile, and stone. You can find SPC flooring that mimics the look of hand-scraped hardwoods and distressed wood floors. Wood Plastic Composite WPC Flooring Collections Stone Barn Floors Wood Plastic Composite WPC Flooring combines the strength of natural wood with the simplicity
WPC Flooring Collections Stone Barn Floors Wood Plastic Composite WPC flooring combines the strength of natural wood with the simplicity
WPC Flooring Wood Plastic Composite Material Supplier Green zone WPC Flooring is designed for both commercial and residential usage. It has the advantages of easy installation, high strength, low energy consumption, high wear resistance and no fading. It is suitable for installation in areas that may
Installation Tips for SPC Flooring
- It is recommended to install SPC flooring in a temperature and humidity-controlled environment, such as an air-conditioned room. If this is not possible, the temperature should not exceed 27°C and the relative humidity should not exceed 60%.
- The surface on which the flooring will be installed should be clean, flat, dry, and free of all contaminants. All cracks, holes, or other defects should be repaired before installation.
- The subfloor should be inspected for moisture content using a calcium chloride test. The calcium chloride test should not exceed 4 lbs. Per 1000 sq. Ft. In 24 hours.
- SPC flooring can be installed over most existing floor coverings, provided they are firmly adhered to and in good condition. However, it is always recommended to remove the old flooring to ensure the best results.
- The flooring should be allowed to acclimate to the installation environment for a minimum of 48 hours before installation.
- SPC flooring can be installed using either the floating method or the glue-down method.
FAQs on SPC Flooring
What is SPC flooring?
SPC flooring is flooring that is engineered with a stone plastic composite core.
What is stone plastic composite?
Stone plastic composite is a material that is made with a combination of stone powder and thermoplastic polymer.
What are the benefits of SPC flooring?
SPC flooring offers a number of benefits, including being durable, easy to install, and easy to maintain.
What are the disadvantages of SPC flooring?
SPC flooring does have a few disadvantages, including being more expensive than other types of flooring and being susceptible to staining.
How do I install SPC flooring?
SPC flooring can be installed as a floating floor or glued down. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for installation.
How do I clean SPC flooring?
SPC flooring is easy to clean. Simply sweep or vacuum the floor to remove dirt and debris, and then mop with a mild soap and water solution.
What are the warranties available for SPC flooring?
Most manufacturers offer a limited warranty on SPC flooring. Be sure to read the warranty carefully to understand the coverage and terms.